The Admit Card of Karnataka will be available online on 16th April 2019. Candidates who are appearing the exam will be eligible to download KCET 2019 Admit Card. The Admit Card will be available on the official website of KCET. To download the admit card, you will have to submit your Application Number and Date of Birth. The Exam for KCET will be conducted in two sessions- 29th April 2019 (Biology and Mathematics) and 30th April 2019 (Physics and Chemistry). In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Admit Card of KCET.
The admit card will be released online only. They will not be sent by post. Therefore, the candidates have to visit the official website regularly, also get the latest updates and details from NextinCareer.com. The Karantaka Examination Authority is responsible for conducting the entrance exam.
How to Download the Admit Card of KCET 2019?
The Admit Card will be released online on 16th April 2019. Candidates can check this process to download the Hall Ticket –
- Visit the Official Website of www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the Admit Card Link available on the homepage section.
- Now enter the required details- Application Number and Date of Birth and click on the submit option.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and take the printout of the Admit Card.
Details That Are Printed on the Admit Card
The details that are printed on the Admit Card of KCET is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth candidate
- Registration Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Roll Number of KCET
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Reporting Time of the Exam
- List of Instructions
Discrepancy in the Admit Card
After downloading the Hall Ticket of KCET 2019 if there is any dicrepancy in the details, then you can contact the KEA Office or mail them with your query.
Documents To Carry Along with Admit Card of KCET 2019
Along with the Admit card of Karnataka, you will have to carry the following documents-
- Valid Photo-Identity Proof such as Aadhaar Card/College ID/Passport/PAN Card/
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
What if You Forget Your Registration ID and Password?
If in case, you have forgotten your Registration ID and Password, the follow the steps that are given below-
- Visit the official website
- Click on the Application Form Link and
- Select the option of “Forgot Password”
- An e-mail will be sent to your registered mail id.
- Reset the password and save it for further use.
If you have forgotten your Application Number, then contact the Head Office immediately.
Items that are not allowed along with Admit Card of KCET 2019
The items that are not allowed along with the Admit Card is as follows-
- Electronic gadgets such as Calculators, Mobile Phone, Bluetooth etc.
- Eatable Items such as Food Items, Beverages, Water Bottles etc.
- Cheat papers, books, log tables etc.
Exam Center for KCET Exam
The Entrance Exam will take place in 54 cities across the Karnataka. The details of the examination center will be available on the admit card of KCET. Kanada Language Test will be conducted in Bangalore.
The Admit Card will be released online on the official website. Candidates who are appearing the exam have to download the Admit card. It is a mandatory document for all the applicants who are appearing the exam. No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without an Admit Card of KCET.